Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to type 25 wpm or higher
- Be 18 years of age
- Open availability
- One (1) or more years of customer service preferred
- Eager to continue to grow and develop skills and talents
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, including grammar
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Learn and navigate software and computer use
- Pass several skills tests
- Adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to use a computer and headset
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Candidates may be subject to a background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FCR management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. FCR will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
FCR will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to FCR.