The primary function of the Customer Support Specialist role is to respond to inbound customer inquiries to ensure a great customer experience.
We’re looking for passionate, talented, and innovative team players to join our diverse, world-class team and help shape history. We’re serious about making a positive impact and improving the quality of life for both customers and employees. We thoroughly believe that a team that plays together, stays together -- so we make sure to celebrate our successes and have some fun. The role is based in Coos Bay, Oregon. Candidates must successfully pass a background check. We will be providing support on phones and email. Hours of operations are 9am- 10pm.
If You Are:
- Knowledgeable of marijuana strains and products
- A great communicator, both written and verbal
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A solutions-oriented problem solver
- Adaptable - excited and motivated to keep up with the pace of a start-up
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Help customers get the most value out of the product and services by solving their problems through various channels (email, phones)
- Communicate with all team members professionally to ensure mutual success, and make sure we are delivering a great experience to all customers
- Meet and exceed team wide performance standards on output, quality, and response times
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays
About ore client:
They are a leading cannabis technology company, on a mission to help people enjoy the moment through convenient access to high quality marijuana products. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology enables superior customer choice and convenience by connecting product brands, dispensaries and doctors to customers on demand. With over 300,000 users in California, they have unprecedented access to big data regarding cannabis market trends and consumer preferences which it shares with industry and media partners through Insight Program.