Are you interested in fitness? We have
We have a program that took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
They are a fast growing, solidly backed startup that’s based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Do you have a knack for problem-solving?
Do you measure success in terms of customer satisfaction?
We are seeking a highly motivated, personable, and conscientious Customer Service Representatives to be a beacon of positivity to the client account.
You will be responsible for onboarding new riders, guiding them through the ins and outs of setting up and optimizing their customer experience, troubleshooting technical issues, and offering moral support and encouragement.
- Promptly answers customer contacts over the phone, through live chat and/or via email while providing high quality service and greets every caller with a friendly tone.
- Follows all required protocol for the account.
- Sets accurate expectations with the customer before ending the phone or email.
- Quickly completes all required follow-up after the contact.
- Thoroughly and accurately documents the details of each contact (repair orders, trouble tickets, office messages, etc.)
- Maintains a high level of professionalism throughout the contact.
- Consistently and accurately tracks worked time by using the automated time keep timekeeping
- Adheres to posted schedule (including scheduled meal/rest breaks).
- Attends weekly meetings to discuss current project status, quality and upcoming events.
- Proactively communicates new ideas and wins to the Supervisor.